Thursday, October 25, 2007

I'm keeping this for the grandkids

This lockbox from TAG Toys is fabulous. The first one we purchased for Ronan's second Christmas was half the price. As I was taking it out of the shipping box, the handle fell off. So back it went, and we invested in this one.

As you've probably noticed, I'm a big fan of open-ended toys, and this one fits the bill. Two of my favorite ways my son has used this toy: As a receptacle for play-doh bricks on a construction site (why they have to store so many bricks, I don't know!), and as a party house for small plastic animals. So, the lion, say, will decide to throw a party in one of the compartments, and then all the other animals have to knock on one of the doors until the lion decides they're worthy to come in. He's a tough doorman!

I've not purchased anything else from TAG Toys, but I love the look of the Stake Truck and this ball ramp. Oh, and they make everything in the U.S.

No comments: