Thursday, October 4, 2007

24 Days of Giving (and Receiving!)



Advent calendars represent the best of the holidays to me. The idea of one perfect little morsel every day, whether it's a yummy bite of chocolate or a single piece of a vast Playmobil set, seems like a great way to celebrate the season. I wish I were crafty enough to make this one myself, but that's definitely not the case. Disclaimer: I don't own this and have never seen it in real life.





I'm partial to calendars with pockets, which is one reason I like these elves, but my husband is totally freaked out by them. (Although I'd like to note that they DO have eyes, which is not apparent in this photo.)

These advent calendars are available from Garnet Hill.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, that mitten advent calendar is just adorable. Now if only I could knit more than a straight line, lol.

You've picked some great items to showcase on your blog. I'll be back I'm sure :) It must be fun to go pretend-shopping.